Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Forbidden Fruit

Last night, I had the most vivid dream, dare I call it a fantasy. In this "fantasy", I was sitting at the kitchen table with a gigantic bowl of fruit salad in front of me, and I proceed to devour the entire thing, shoving the fruit in with my hands, juice dripping down my my face, gorging myself with watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, and other pieces of sweet juicy deliciousness.

Apparently, I am missing fruit, though I hadn't really thought about. Since Medifast is a low-carb diet, there is no fruit during the weight-loss phase. As of now, I am OK with that considering I lost another 4 lbs this week! Woot-woot! Screw you fruit...who needs ya! See ya in my dreams! :-)

Weight Loss
Medifast Week 3: 4 lbs
Medifast Week 2: 3.2 lbs
Medifast Week 1: 13.6 lbs
Medifast Total (3 weeks): 20.8 lbs
Total in 2011: 29.4

No comments:

Post a Comment