Fresh Herb Cream of Tomato Flatbread (adapted from Sandy's Pizza Bread recipe)
1 Pkg Medifast Cream of Tomato Soup mix
1/4 tsp baking powder
garlic/herb powder to taste
several leaves fresh basil (chopped)
fresh rosemary leaves (chopped)
2 Tbsp water
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
2) Mix all ingredients together.
3) Using a wet spatula (to prevent sticking), scoop dough on to tray.
4) Wet finger tips (to prevent sticking), and press down dough to shape. Depending on what I am using it for, I will make it round (for pizza) or oblong (for flatbread or wrap). Make the center thinner than the sides.
5) Bake for 3-5 minutes just until firm enough to flip.
6) Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes until done. It will brown around the edges.
This flatbread tastes great as is, but you can also use it to make pizza by topping with a bit of cheese and other toppings (remember to deduct them from your L&G portions). I love making a wrap with it, filling it with veggies, chicken, feta, a drizzle of balsamic, ranch dressing...the options are endless, and it makes a very satisfying meal!