Sunday, March 11, 2012

Gone But Not Forgotten

Hello, Blogoshere. It's been awhile...and it will probably be awhile until my next post. I'm planning to take a break from blogging for a few reasons. 1) Life seems to be moving at record speed. Honestly, how it is mid-March is beyond my comprehension. Weeks go by without me even realizing. I used to be on top of correspondence and keeping up with friends. Now, I get an email, quickly read it, and later go back to reply and realize that weeks have gone by since I first received it! Same with phone calls. It's weird. It's not like I don't have ANY time to respond, but time just seems to evaporate. 2) Which brings me to the second reason. I don't have the same desire I did a year ago to put my free time into blogging. 3) I don't feel like I have much to blog about right now. I'm still struggling to find my rhythm, cycling through a 3 day on, 5 day off, 2 day on routine that gets me nowhere. There's only so much one can say about being in a rut. 4) I plan to start writing a novel....ha ha...just kidding. I wish I had something as exciting as that going on!

I plan to keep up with the blogs of those of you I read regularly. You continue to inspire me. Too bad you can't seem to motivate me. Damn you! :-)

So, farewell, for now.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best of luck! I look forward to hearing from you in the future!!! Be good!

    ReplyDelete